Wednesday 21 July 2004

~did i missed you?~
today... it was rainin veri heavily in the mornin... thought tt i may have the chance to meet da at the bus stop... well... its rainin heavily u see... but den guess wat. someone ruin my whole dream plan! and its my mom!!!
*horrible...*
she forced me to follow her cab to sch super early in the mornin and made me lose tt 0.1% of gettin to meet da at the bus stop and take the same bus at him!!! made me lose the chance to get to say a 'good mornin' to him... SICK!!!
bcos of me havin a veri stubbon mom... i wasnt allowed to open my own umberllaand ended up half wet... and i mean soakin wet...
when i reached sch... can only see 3 ppl... WHICH I KNO NONE OF THEM!!!
sat there like an idiot freezin my way through...
*it was realli windy, realli 'cooling' ok?*
finally... ee ling came den i had company... we looked at ppl walkin by in their enthic clothings... like seeing a fashion show like tt... haha
den its the celebration... den normal sch day... sick lor...
i mean... after the celebration is sick...
again... bcos of the class locking sytem... feli and tt cheng xi... haiz... seriously... tt cheng xi is not doin his job lor... bue ta han...
got to see the class photo... I LOOK HORRIBLE!!! not only in ONE pic... but ALL!!! haiz... can get a better shot next yr lah... haha...
although i missed the chance to may get to meet da at the bus stop in the mornin... guess wat? i went home wif him!!! haha.. i mean same bus lah... hee... some more... not only me and him... but have kw and si wei too.... haha... funny lehz... tis 3 guys all have 'wei' in their chinese name and all the last word some more... i called kw and si wei the WeWe... but dun kno wat to call them when they come in 3s... haha... funny saying...
anyway... tts all... hee... i guess...

*rainin*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...