Wednesday 15 September 2004

~snowman~

today, go back to sch after a break yesterday...
everything seem to change...(well... not exactly Everything...)
my sitting arrangement is changed... changed from wat we planned! xin yi and i are now far apart from one another...
ever since the beginnin of e yr, we have been sitting very near each other... always helpin each other... now... wo men ge ben dong xi le!!!!!
sit wif wan qi now... she always play wif my eye leases, play wif my hair... haiz...
a little irritatin lah... seriously
durin physics, ms teo didnt come... den alvin da dun kno why cum tok to me... weird.
den da come take his card, ask me draw snowman for him.. funny...
b4 he ask, he and alvin was like sayin somethings... like wanna ask me something but pai seh like tt...
dun kno lah!
dun care lah!
*rann*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...