Saturday 23 October 2004


~ erm......hair....~
today ar... hmm.. nth much actually... stay home all day... play com watch tv.....
only tt ar.. last nite my sis and i were lookin for some retro stuff den we started to play wif some small hair pins(clips) *dun kno wat to call it*. it's veri veri small....
i put all of them on my sis's hair... den she was sayin.. ' when raymond come out on his hair'...
den today.. raymond come... den my sis really put them on his hair!
*but half only lah...*
den they were goin out... my sis wan raymond go out wif all those pins on his hair...
do u think he will go out like tt?
my answer to tt is.... no?
well... he did stepped out of my house one step wif all those thingy on his hair....
den my neighbour's my girl said, hen piao liang'(veri pretty).. haha..
den my sis fang guo raymond... took everything out... haha....
haiz... too bad i dun have the pic.. haiz...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...