Sunday 7 November 2004

totally horrible day


~past and present...~
today my... cousin ba... came and help my mom cut hair and dye hair...
haiz... den... i'm also forced to cut my hair...
i so didnt wanna cut my hair lor....
even if it doesnt look nice... i wanna keep it long den go cut a new hair style!
but... wat can i do?!
im forced by my mom!
now its so short tt i can tie it and it look so... straight!
ill.... dun like!


present state

NOT ONLY THESE!!!
today... freakin day...
not only my hair is gone... my IC also left me...
i cant find my stupid idiot horrible lookin freakin IC anywhere!!!
*bei edmund na wu ya zuei shuo zhong le!* -_-

haiz... PLUS bcos of zhong zhong ying shu... my sis bue da han my mom... went out to study...

:'(

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...