Monday 20 December 2004

Holiday wif my Dad and Sis


haha... jus came back from holiday wif my dad and sis...
super tired....

17 Dec, Friday
woke up in the mornin...
spent hours on the road...
tryin super hard to keep awake...
*accompany my dad who's also awake all the time*
after some ice cream...
*although i'm havin a cough...*
after MORE drivin on the road...
WE REACHED KL!!!
*kl? diao rite?*
we when to some office as my dad have some meetin...
tell u...
i met the funniest but however at the same time frightenin thingy...
my sis and i were walkin around... where we saw tis van like in the movies like tt...
drive den suddenly stopped in front of us...
the door open..
3 frightenin lookin man came out...
with durians..
*diao liao...*
but den it was still scary...
den they walked forward...
ask tis man tts infront of me...
'wanna buy durian?'
diao!!!!!
den after tt.. we went to the hotel...
holiday vila where my dad have some vouchers...
my sis and i waited in the car...
my dad came out and tell us THEY DUN HAVE ANY NORMAL ROOM!!!
oh no! how?
hahaha.... WE GOT AND SUITE ROOM!!!

haha...
all thanks to the vouchers!!!!
haha...
but den i was so sad...
i saw tis pepsi can tts months ago one liao...
the football one tt i dun have...
*hai ya.... should have taken it man*
tt man from the hotel came in and took it away!!!
*aarrgg!!!!*
after dinner ( jap food), we went to the china town thingy....
go shop shop...
saw tt stupid idiot freaking horrible frightenin scary doll tt i'm super super SUPER scared of!
AAAARRRRGGGG!!!! HHHHEEEELLLLPPPP!!!!!
die liao...
jus imagine...
i only saw the dvd of it?
den my dad was hungry again...
so we went to eat and den get some drinkin water....
while my dad was waitin for his food... my sis went toilet and tis man tt was sellin dvds came...
my dad look thru them...
he was tokin to me... and i usually always answer my dad, 'i dun kno'
so my dad said, 'if u say another i dun kno, i'm goin to buy tis'
at the point when he said 'tis', he show me the dvd of the stupid idiot horrible freaking scary killer doll dvd to me!!!
siao liao!
i screamed man!
after i scream, i looked around...
guess wat? EVERYONE was lookin at me!!!!!
*er... *
when my sis came out, she told me tt she can even her me screamin inside the toilet!!!
ok... tts loud....

18 Dec, Saturday
we woke up and went for porridge...
went shoppin....
haha...
and i saw our sg actress there...
*forgot her name liao*
and den... guess wat we have for lunch?
PIZZA!!!
haha...
so happy.... :)
went back to the hotel..
my sis was so tired she got up on bed and jus... sleep
my dad? watch dvd...
i wanted to go swimmin...
but den no one is gonna swim wif me!!!
kinda kuku lah..
swim alone...
den i went for foam bath...
heehee...
go pao pao in the bath pad...
heehee...
i spent around 45 mins in the toilet bathin...
haha...
den we went for dinner....
walked there....
my dad kept sayin tt i'm still a kid...
oh well... he himself is a big kid...
did stupid funny movements on our way back...
haha...
den we went bowlin...
daddy said tt he dun kno how to bowl...
in the end... he got 2 strikes and won the whole thing!!!
i LK* for a couple of times...
went back to our room... and my nose started to bleed...
tis is the most horrible nose bleed ever!
it's bleedin alot and plus... imagine... i was havin a flu...
wat would it be like?
ill~

19 Dec, Sunday
had bak guk teh for breakfast...
saw our past miss sg there...
haha...
went back to the hotel as my dad have a meetin... so my sis and i went swimmin...
haha...
so happy..
finally... goin swimmin liao...
after swimmin... we went out for dinner den go buy 'some' stuff...

haha....
bought alot of stuff...
have my mat...
my pyjamis...
food..
snacks...
drinks...
and most importantly....
MY CHERRY COKE CAN!!!
heehee...
slept super early as we have to come back to sg veri early today...

20 Dec, Monday

the sunrise of malaysia...
haha...
took tis photo in car..
i was sleepin... but den when i woke up.. it's jus in time for tis wonderful picture...
haha...
LK* long kang

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...