Saturday 29 January 2005

happy... sad... heartbroken... again...


class outing loh!
so happy...
as expected...
around half of the class was late...
and again...
wan qi was the last...
went to sentosa...
ate lunch...
den took a long ride on the monorail...
(although it's only one stop)
went to soloso beach...
stepped on the hot warm sand...
*ouch!*
played stupid games...
music: yuan wei jue xing, kao jing

den...
FREE TIME!!!
watched the soccer team of my class play soccer wif outsiders...
try not to get nay sand onto our face...
into our eyes...
into our mouths...
haha...
den watch the bball team...
play bball...
wif outsiders too...
after playin for some time...
40 went cyclin...
guess wat?
he came back wif his slippers spolit!
*how did he do tt man....?*
spend most of my time on the beach...
sittin on the mat...
listenin to music...
music: westlife, if i let you

hey... she bought 3/4 big bags of tibits lor...
well... i think she should have bought drinks instead of food...
no one eat lor...
in the end all da bao...
haha...
go home loh...
tot i can go home wif 40...
who knows...

at the mrt station...
fang ling they all started their question on me and 40 again...
'40 ask me whether i wanna stead wif him or not?'
er... as if i will believe them like tt...
train come loh...
still continue tis topic...
'40 go help her take the radio lah...'
i walk away lor...
go to the next cabin and sit...
den they push 40 to sit next to me...
me?
walk away again...
angry...
40 also angry...
2 dao kia angry...
but den...
i'm certainly more sad,
heartbroken dan angry...
*dun kno anything den dun say a single thing can or not?!*
tis thing cannot force one ar...
u all can force him to take the radio for me...
can force him to sit beside me...
but u all cant force him to like me ar!
wanted to cry...
try to keep my tears back...
i dun wish to cry infront of 40...
reached dhoby guat liao...
dun wanna go down wif them...
i scared i will cry...
if i cry...
40 will be veri...
wei nan ba...
:(

stopped at potong pasir...
got lost...
so pai seh...
haha...
_haha...
__haha...

sms 40...
although im sad tt he doesnt like me...
im happy tt he is actually concern abt me...
ask me whether am i alrite...
ask me to ignore them...
but...
my heart is broken again...
for the past yrs...
frm sec 1 til now...
every yr...
my heart will jus break once...
when will tis end?
i hope it's soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...