Saturday 28 May 2005

week's review

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*my no. tag for cross-country*

its saturday...
and there's meet the parents today...
sian...
like...
meet wat?!
my parents arent comin anyway!
argh...

thursday was cross-country...
and me as class monitress was down for interclass competition...
er....
like will i ever win man...
i didnt even run before lor...
sec 1...
i didnt go
sec 2 & 3...
gb...
sec 4 suddenly ask me to run!
wat a joke man....!!!!
as expected...
we didnt win...
i ran like so slow lor...
hai le da jia...
:(

yesterday night...
40 sms me and told me tt i was top 5 in class!!!
like...
me?
top 5?
*oh ya.... my class is like... er...*
oh well...
tts not TT important....
the more important thing is tt 40 sms me!!!
haha...
we even talked!!!!
hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

today...
although the meet e parents thing is like horrible...
moving of chairs and tables are worst...
but i seriously love wat happened next!
although i have to go home alone..
but its totally ok wif me!
i got to tok to 40!
haha....!

Ureshii Kada~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...