Tuesday 14 June 2005

:: Unleashed ::


went for movies wif daddy today..
we watched unleashed...
i think u shuld kno rite?
haha..
anyway..
its a great movie..
only tt the language used was a horror
and some scenes are really not speakable..
*wait! did i used the correct words?*

yesterday...

like wat a silly girl like me will do...
i waited 40 at the bus stop when goin to sch again..
but!
unlike last wed...
wo deng dao le!
heehee...
is it me thinkin too much?
i think he like tried to turn ard and look at me a couple of times...
can it happen?
will it happen?
i dun kno...
when the bus came...
40 was like so engrossed in his comic he almost missed the bus!
oh well..
i called him...
he smsed me on the bus to say thanks...
heehee...
i turned ard and told him tt he's wu liao..
oh well...
me also veri wu liao..
jus after sayin him wu liao i took out my hp and smsed him a smile..
haha...
wu liao...

art was kinda fun...
dun kno why...
heehee...
but i still got jealoused a couple of times when 40 toked to fang ling..
. . .
oh well...
the day went well...!

***************************
LOOK! Dream_Breaker!
i dun kno who the who r U!
so wat if i dun look pretty?
wats important is tt its my dream!
facin, tryin to work towards my dream is already enough!
AND! BTW!
i work towards to be a singer!
ONE TT CAN SING,
LIVE BY THE VOICE

AND NOT THE LOOKS!
***************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...