Friday 4 November 2005

my sims house!

haha...
have nth better to do...
upload my sims house...
see if anyone is gonna dl it...
heehee...
if u DO dl it...
mus tell me...
give me comments oh...
tag me k?

not sure if e funitures work...
heehee...

below are some pics of e house...
e name abit weird...
but can change lah...
pics not veri clear either...
hmm...
jus hope anyone will like it...
haha...

its a glass house lah...
so can see everything anywhere...
dun have to worry abt being unable to find ur sim ard e house...
a house for 2 sim ba...
heehee...
seriously...
i think its abit plain...

Level 1
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Level 2
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
downloads:
.zip file [18.94MB] click here if not click here
.rar file [12.79MB] click here if not click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...