Wednesday 25 January 2006

baked rice!!!

yo!
haha...
today veri happy sia...
haha..

firstly...
i had lunch wif my dad and sis...
heehee...
love to spend time wif my dad...
haha...
why?
cos i miss him lor...
haha...
had buffet at taka...
yum...

last nite i still tot of eatin cheese cake...
haha...
and i got to eat it today le...
haha...
and those super nice one some more...
haha...

went walk walk wif my dad and sis later one...
wanted to buya fila shoe...
it look super nicemlah...
one thing...
it's kids one...
although the largest size is 4...
and the shoe size i wear is also 4...
but like abit small yeh...
so sad...

rushed back home to get my uniform for work...
my dad send me to work...
hmm...
=)

first time doin nite...
met a veri interestin customer...
haha...
the uncle quite funny...
haha...
like me dad like tt...
like to make fun of the waitress...
haha...

den one i never wanted to see anywhere outside sch person came for dinner at my work place...
guess who...
:
:
:
:
:
:
LESTER ONG!!!!

*oh man!*

anyway...
who cares?

guess wat?
i had baked rice for supper....!
yummy!
although it's wasnt hot...
BUT I DUN MIND!!!
haha...

anyway...
conclusion:
today was a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...