Friday 3 March 2006

after the storm...

ok...
jus went for a jog...
cos i too unhappy le...
need some oxygen...
make me feel better...
jog at my secret hideout...
den started walkin all over my house this area...
get to know this place where i live better...
went to the playground where dine, nad and her bro and sis and of cos me used to go whenever we go to nad's house in the past...
sat there...
stone...
listen to music...
think of nothing else...
my secret hideout...
thought of the childish stuff that ado and i used to do every sat afternoon after my rugby practices...
walked passed ado's house...
i still remember every sat i would stand downstairs at her house...
and shout for her...
den i would have to wait for her to come downstairs...
after givin her younger sis alot of excuses for her not to join us...
*oh come on...*
*we're going to OUR secret hideout yeh*
i just miss those days...
all we have to do is realli enjoy life...
play.
have fun.
have a simple life without guys...
*ok...*
*maybe not for nad*
haha...
but for the rest of us...
boys are just some 'creature' we hardly saw...
*unless you're talkin about their dads*

today...
after gettin to know the results and stuff...
*which is like the first thing i knew before doing anything else*
i was seriously still ok...
when i reached art room...
checked the results for myself...
ok.
my day starts to turn bad.
still have to continue doing my portfolio and stuff...
register for nafa thingy...
ok...
i was supposed to go back home and go back to sch for the gb camp thingy...
when i reached home...
i started to get realli realli sad...
i feel...
like i'm useless...
very shi bai...
i've never felt THAT useless (shi bai) before...
not even when i failed at something that i thought i'm best at -- singing
*cryz man*
seriously...
sorry if i make anyone worried, hearing me crying over the phone just now...
i just cry when i'm sad...
and wanting me to talk when i'm sad makes me cry even more...

i'm ok now...
just don't bring this topic back again please...
at least not for this weekend...
i still have to work one...
i don't want any customers to feel unhappy...
please...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...