Thursday 30 March 2006

LET GO!!!

ok...
today was supposed to be a happy day where fang, ee, feli, juan and i go shoppin happily...
ended up me very bu shuang...
ok...
except for li juan lah...
bu shuang no. 1 - fang and ee late for 30 mins
*tis is ok not so bad cos they always late... plus i'm used to waitin for ppl le...*
bu shuang no. 2 - ALL they ever talk abt is dome, Dome, DOME!
*seriously feel left out everytime i'm wif them*
bu shuang no. 3 - when i told them abt my situation tt i cant go nafa, they were like "go lah! why muz let ur sis go nafa? cannot pay for u den can pay for ur sis huh? if i were u, i wont let her go one lor... i sure will fight to go one lor..."
*seriously lah.. TTS MY SIS U'RE TALKIN ABT YEH!*
*u're not in my shoes... u will feel the same one lor...*
*cant u all jus be a little bit more supportive?*
bu shuang no. 4 - fang and ee qie qie si yu
bu shuang no. 5 - whenever we go orchard, a place we 'muz', have to go is always dome!
seriously lah! i'm the ONLY ONE NOT workin at dome, ONLY ONE workin at swensen's!
and also!
stop askin me to change my workplace ok?
I LOVE WORKING AT SWENSEN'S!!!
PLUS!
i'm those kind of ppl tt u force me , or make me feel tt u're forcin me to do something den i seriously wont even wanna think of doin tt thing tt kind of ppl...
SO!
STOP ASKIN ME TO SWITCH TO DOME TO WORK OK?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...