Tuesday 21 March 2006

stress ah!

today i worked for 4 hrs...
4 long...
stressful hrs...
why?
cos today is the first time i'm doin cashier...
scared leh...
although my maths is not bad lah...
but den when it comes to countin money...
i abit...
hmm...
wat if i count wrongly how?
can die ar....
jus now ar...
my manager help my count the money...
short of $96 lah!
wat the freak!
good thing is tt it's he counted wrongly...
if i not i can really say "byebye" to my pay le lah...
bai zuo liang ge li ai le la

went shoppin wif michelle after work...
haha...
at last...
bought the skirt tt i wanted a long time...
haha...

went for dinner wif my dad
treat him lor...
go eat wat leh...
haha...
we went j8's swensens!!!
haha...
stupid rite?
haha...

oh ya oh ya!
before i forget...

I JUS RECEIVED A LETTER FROM NYP SAYING TT THEY"RE OFFERING ME A PLACE IN THEIR SCH!!!
HAHA...
HO-HU!


haha...
went to rent vcd again...
din want to rent tt show one...
since scv is showin it now ar...
but den my dad wanna watch...
so ok lor...
heehee....

oki!
go watch vcd loh...

=)

`smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...