Monday 6 March 2006

tired...

woke up early at 7.30am tis mornin...
my dad came picked me up at 8am...
went for breakfast...
had roti prata...
den we started the talkin bit...
*ok... my dad do the talkin bit... i do the listenin bit*
listen listen...
as expected...
i will cry one lah...
den as usual...
my dad will say i'm a baby...
ask me when am i going to grow up.

cos i insisted...
we went to sch to get my portfolio...
got ms quek to talk to my dad...
ok lor...
abit better...
but den my dad still wans me to take business course...

went to nyp...
haha...
business?
where man!
i like so totally cannot go in lah!
haha!
no business!

aim for IT den...

so like tt lor...
go one poly by one poly appeal lor...
first nyp...
second tp...
third rp...
fourth np...

tts all...
din go to sp...
i'm too tired le...
jus imagine...

ARGH!

later still have to work...
and now i'm havin a stomachache...
FREAK!

haiz...
wanted to go for work earlier...
see the new comer...
see whether izzit the shuai ge i saw the other day...
*but i think should be lah*
*no other ppl come interview le mah...*
haha...

tts all le...
need to rest a little while den go for work le...

cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...