Wednesday 5 April 2006

still thinkin...

yo!
today is the first day of orientation...
my class abit sian lah...
all so quiet...
maybe cos all not shou lah...
but den ar...
although my class is quiet lah...
but they also kinda crap one lah...
haha...
we were supposed to think of a name for our class lah...
guess wat we came out wif?
... still thinking...
wat's our name?
...still thinking...
huh wat?
... still thinking...

ya...
our class name is,
"still thinking"
haha...
abit wu liao rite?
not only tis...
our class cheer also very xia.

still thinking
still thinking
we are still thinking
wat is our class name
we are still thinking

*sing the above words in italic wif the melody of the song jingle bells*

haha...
tts our cheer!

haha...
but den one thing lah...
my class no shuai ge...
haha...
got one guy ar...
my class rep, aaron,
he kinda look like my collenge...
haha...

had dinner wif my dad...
had crab noodles...
too crabby le...
hmm...

i guess tt's all for the time being le ba...
tml goin to sch early again...
i go watch my huang feihong le!!!
haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...