Monday 1 May 2006

finally!

yo!
it has been a long time sinced i last blogged...
(for my standard)
haha...
ok..
goin to blog the whole of my week up loh..
ok..
maybe not 'the whole'
haha.
monday mah..
sch was fine...
had to stay back after sch for...
for wat leh?
for the foreign bodies audition lor...
ok.
i kno lah...
dancin aint wat i'm seriously good at..
i jus wanna try to have a chance to learn hip hop..
and also...
to find the real me back...
kinda weird for me to say
"find the real me back" rite?
haha...
the real me was lost when i was pri 2 le...
for the past 9 to 10 yrs,
i had been livin a different me tt isnt the realy genuine me...
so anyway...
back to audition...
dance dance dance...
learn ar...
practise ar...
real audition ar...
after the whole thingy end ar...
it was like almost 10 le...
ha!

wed...
went to sch early...
why?
jus to make sure tt we i dun miss any lecture if there IS lecture lah...
had breakfast wif zhi hui ad robin till...
10am...
next lesson...
so frm 8 till 10 was breakfast!
haha...
wait!
or is it thurs?
anyway...
watever..
haha...

fri...
wanted to finish my personal development assignment by night time...
i started typing my assignment at like...
4pm?
by 6pm...
haha...
guess wat?
i had only typed 2 lines!
when i was supposed to type a 3 pg long thingy for her!
haha!
decided not to bother abt it first...
jue ding yao ling shi bao fuo jiao
haha...

sat mah...
haha..
busy the whole day...
mornin...
went for dance...
huh?
wat dance?
foreign bodies?
haha!
good try..
nope!
i din make it for the audition...
ya...
den where wat dance rite?
ok..
i joined the sakuran japanese cultural club lah...
i join the japanese music and dance AKA JMD division...
so...
there's dance lor...
haha...
we had to split into grps to play games den later on create our own diff dance steps...
for wat leh?
for a 'mini competion' lor...
haha...
i like the judges' dance...
the only thing is tt they like kinda forgotten their dance steps lah..
so they had to repeat their dance several times till it's finally fully presented.
ha!
ok...
so there's a competition..
there was 5 grps...
guess wat did my grp won?
5th?
nope
4th?
nope
3rd?
nope
then mus be 2nd le...
NOPE!
we won first!!!
hahaha!!!
u mus be thinkin tt i'm lyin rite?
haha...
no!
it's for real!
my grp realli did won first!
and NOT frm the back oh!

haha!
rushed for bs later on...
ate delifrance...
went kcp wif jin to look look see see..
haha..
kinda miss kcp sia...
=P
rushed back home...
for wat?
watch tv?
no way!
tv aint tt important to me anymore le...
ruched back to take my swensen's stuff...
cos i forgot to bring my cap and stuff when i left home in the mornin...
den...
rushed to work..
work like mad...
wah...
tired sia.

spent alomost the whole day workin yesterday...
busy day again...
phew!
end work...
brought alot of things frm kfc and went home to eat loh...
eat as i finish my assignment..
and i have to admit.
i bought really ALOT of food for supper...
die le..

today...
public holiday...
of cos mus work lah!
busy...
busy till siao...
normally it will only be busy till 2.30pm like tt...
today ma..
haha...
the crowd stop comin in only at like 3.30pm?
and den...
i'm cashier again lah...
cashier there super warm lah...
*faintz*
today mah...
saw some ppl i kno..
haha...
all at swensen's lah...
firstly jia yan came wif her sis to buy crunchie cones...
then dear, ign and justion came for...
late lunch?
early dinner?
haha...
the funniest part was...
sir kelvin tot tt justin is my boyfriend!!!
haha...
funny sia...
he was like tellin me,
"hey, i think i see ur boyfriend"
den again...
abit impossible lah...
dada cai bu hui lai kan wo leh...
den he ask me
"he side partin one izzit?"
actually...
not really hor?
so...
no lor...
end work...
came back home wif my mom...
had dinner wif my whole family!!!
super happy sia...
*when i say whole family, i mean my mom, jiejie, ray and lambu*
haha...

ok...
goin to end here le ba...
have to pass the com to my sis le...
so...
CYA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...