Saturday 22 July 2006

medically certified

ok...
bloggin for while...
den need to do my projects again...
sian man.
poly so much projects...
SICKO!

today...
for the first time in my life,
i went to see the doc myself.
all alone....!
hmm... funny sia....
the doc forgot me liao...
haha...
cos when i was sec 1 and 2 tt time,
i go to the doc quite often.
always gastric pain...
haha...
sick sia...
the fees $35 sia...
so ex.
but den again...
my mom's gonna pay me back.
hmm...
i remember the last time i have tis stupid rash tt time,
the fees arent tt ex.
PLUS!
i dun have tt many medicine too...
hmm...
more serious le ma?
dun kno sia...

din go for work...
mc sia...
the medicine strong sia.
eat le will sleep for super long hrs...
zzz...
haha...

hmm...
it's kinda weird...
it's like my whole family got some problem one...
first was my sis havin a weird fever.
den me havin tis stupid rash again.
next today, my mom injured her feet,
which leaves a trace of her blood wherever she walks...
yucks.
scary...
dun dare to look sia...
freaky huh?
my whole family...
one after another...
hmm..
should i say...
we're...
cursed?
haha...
jkjk.

ok...
gtg.
back to work loh.
stupid graphic design due on mon instead of thurs.
so tt means i have another thingy to rush.
SICKO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...