Sunday 27 August 2006

cho ureshii ne!

kyo wa,
watashi no otosan no tanjobi desu.


haha...
why am i typing in jap man...
haha...

ok...
one thing...
tis august is filled wif jap stuff for me...
haha...
so...
honto ureshii ne!
sugoi ne!

for dinner today...
we had japanese buffet.
and not those lousy ones oh...
it's good standard one.
wahaha...



above is a pic of the starter...
salmon...
wahaha...
*yum yum*

ok...
ordered quite abit of food lah...
haha...
too bad i ate before goin out....
JUS before goin out...
if not i can eat more lor...

jus imagine...
i ate half a packet of rice before goin out and i ate the abt the same amount as my sis, ray, my dad and tt lady...
wahaha...
jus like ray say...
i can eat more than him even...
wahaha...
so imagine...
in my little body...
how much food can i store in my stomach...?!
*heehee*

ok...
my dad was like tellin my sis...
"where got ppl come japanese resturant drink plain water one?"
den my sis replied,
"no... i'm drinkin beer."
*refer to pic below*

*lolx*

ok...
so they all drank at least a little of sake...
not me alright.
i'm not allowed to drink.
btw...
i drank alittle sake before...
and it so seriously does not taste nice...
so why on earth would i wanna drink it again?

wait till i'm 18...
the first alcohol i wanna drink is choya...
wahaha...

only 350 days later...
wahaha...

so...
i ended my part of dinner well...
wif?
yummy green tea (mocha) ice cream with red beans!!!
wahaha...

*yum yum*
*shiawase na!*

ok...
while eatin dinner...
my dad saw the wallpaper of my hp...
which is wat?
the neo of dada and i...
the one wif the meteor haha....
so he kept askin me for dada's name...
cos the name of a guy of my frens my dad ever hear of is ign...
so he ask...
he is tt wat nick huh?
i was like huh?
ign?
no!
haha...

so...
i refused to tell my dad dada's name...
so my dad decided to give him a name...
"mr. swensen's"
den i was like...
er....
he's not from swensen's...
den he said,
"mr. pizza hut?"
haha...
so diao rite?

haha...

ok...

i know...

my dad's also another lame one...

wat can i say?

it runs in the family...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...