Thursday 24 August 2006

a day for 3

ok....
so...
today...
supposed to go out wif dada...
and i DID went out wif him...
AND IGN.

-_-

why like tt sia...

haiz...

i guess havin a really good fren,
which is ALSO a really good fren as ur bf...
may not always be a good thing...

a little regret...

shouldnt have wore tt dress...

haiz...

nvm...

anyway...
like i say...
went out wif THEM.ok...
went cine...
got my sis an egg tt she wanted...
ok...
so...
i got the clown egg,
whereas my sis a ringmaster egg.
yup yup.

as planned...
i got dada to take neo wif me.
=)
wahaha...

lolx.



ok...
so...
i din kno where to go...
cos i was like plannin a day's programm for TWO PERSON ONLY?!
so...
we went for lunch...
ate udon...
*oh no!*
*jus realised something*
*i din take pic of my udon!*
haha...
nvm...

went kinokuniya...
ok...
as usual...
i will look at those stationary,
comics,
and some jap mag.
i spotted tis mag...
nice.
shows different types,
different styles of how to decorate a room...
and some DIY stuff too...
ok...
so guess i will be changin the look of my hp kinda soon i guess...
haha...
*why ROOM bcome HP rite?*
haha...

anyway...
so we took cab back to my house...
dada play com...
ign watch...
i?
study html...
-_- sianz...
ok...
maybe jus a little...
so not really VERY sian lah...
=P

ok...
i went to cook dinner for my sis...
after cookin...
when i returned to my room...
*oh my*
i think my room is collaspin!
there goes my room...
why?
all tks to tt bball mini ring in my room.
argh!!!

so...
my sis is back...
so...
ign is back to the drawin business...
haha...

below is a pic of a little boi...
being forced to draw.

lolx.

oki...
i guess tts all for today...
back to HyperText Markup Lauguage. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...