Tuesday 15 August 2006

Feeling Down

ok.
left out quite abit of stuff tt happened after the 'hut'.
ok...
i did quite abit of things,
preparin for my birthday...
dun believe?
ask jess, genia or zh.
all i did jus for 12 aug's nite to watch fireworks wif dada.
bcos some expected things happened,
we din get to go out tt nite.

its ok dada...
seriously...
of course i will feel disappointed...
but den...
to me...
family is the most important...
if u were to come accompany me,
i wont be happy actually.
serious ok?

so...
spent my whole nite at home...
doin nth much i guess...

yesterady...
bored i guess...
prepared to go out for dinner at nite wif dear...
bored till wat leh?
changed a couple of clothes...
put makeup...
hairdo...
guess wat?
she cant come out.
ok...
nvm...
jus have to wash all those chemical off my hair and face beofre my sis got back home.

so...
ok...
i guess i wont be goin out tis week le ba...
unless neccesary...

dada...
u promise le wor...
next week...
bu ke yi fan hui oh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...