Sunday 13 August 2006

"Happy" Birthday to Me!


yo ppl!
like u can see in the title.
it's my birthday!
yo!
17 loh!
next yr goin to be 18 le...

but den...
seriously...
my birthday aint a happy one.

for the past whole week,
almost everyday was excitin,
havin something on.
but den why oh why,
for my birthday itself,
i'm like so lonely...

come on.
my mom dun even remember it's my birthday...

spent my whole da at home waitin for dada's sms...
aparently he totally forgot abt his hp...
nvm...
it's ok.
but den one thing.
hey darren teh,
i called u and what...?
u didnt even say "happy birthday".
=(

had dinner wif my dad.
jap food.
yeah!
went to resturant named hakata opposite robertson walk.
hmm...
yum yum.
the food's nice...
heehee...
but den i din get to eat mocha ice cream...
sad...

anyway...
had a cake.
choclate cake...
hmm...
have i ever mentioned tt i dun like chocolate flavoured stuff?
although i like chocolate itself...
ok...
at least tis cake aint tt bad afterall...
it's covered wif chocolate alright...

hmm...
i guess tts all for my birthday ba...
no surprises.
no nothing.
jus like any ordinary birthday...
rite now,
i really wanna sing a song.
know wat it is?
"ANYTHING BUT ORDINARY"

haha Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...