Tuesday 22 August 2006

new haircut


ok...
my stupid msn is givin my prob again...
jus now my com like freakin restart...
and now i notice tt quite a number of things i set some stuff to are all gone...
sian...
need to redo everything...
-_-'"

anyway...
today mah...
got data comm paper...
so...
expected lah...
dun ko how to do.
but den again...
not like i'm the only one...
=P
*zhe da gai jiu jiao zhi wo an wei ba*

after paper...
went to have lunch wif genia...
kfc...
haha...
broke.

went to draw money to get myself a good haircut.
great!
today when i went to hair etc,
kenny was free!
yeah!
haha...
quite hard to get him to cut ur hair if u din make appointment one yeh...

ok...
so my haircut is ok..
not bad...
at least tis haircut i dun have to keep it tidy.
haha...
suits me sia.
haha...
ok...
THIS TIME!
I DIN CUT MY HAIR SHORT!!!
haha...
*zhang sheng gu li gu li*
ok...
so lets all hope tt i wont go and cut it in the near future.
haha...
later go back,
kenny also wont cut for me.
haha...

ok...
so after the haircut,
broke,
again.
went walkin ard...
saw tis really pretty shoes...
AH!!!
really!
it's super pretty!
wanted to ask how much is it one...
but den the lady was like busy ar.
plus!
i'm like invisible lah...
so...
decided not to ask.

so...
continued my walk...
jus when i've decided to see those little shops near the bus interchange den go back...
guess wat?
i saw tt one little shop selling the exact same shoes!
ARH!
ok...
all tks to my small feet,
the shoes there are like mostly too big for me sia...
=(
but den!
it's ok!
cos tt pair of shoes i like has my size!
ok...
like i said jus now...
i WAS broke.
and...
tis month i really spent alot...
here and there...
so...
haha...
i called my mom.
haha...
ask my mom if she can buy it for me.
like tt i dun have to spend my own money.
=)
evil huh?

ok.
so she agreed.
yeah! Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...