Saturday 26 August 2006

wrong day

so...
dun kno why...
today is like so super wrong.

startin from the mornin...
to afternoon..
the salt thing.

ok...
dun wanna tok abt it again...

den go for work...
wrong.
i jus simply cant focus i guess...

after work...
when eatin...
i dun kno why...
i try to smile...
but den...
it's like i force myself to?
ok...
some i dun have to force lah...
but den...
mostly yes.

came back...
ok...
start to tok to my sis...
weird...
she actually replied.
usually she dun.
she will be pissed for ard 2 days.
weird...
dun understand...
til i read my blog's tag board.

ok..

so...
i went to her room alone...
on com...
back to the wrong mood.
ok...
i seriously dun kno why...
dun ask me.
i cant answer it.

it's like so wrong...
i'm jus not me today...
even zw can see tt on msn...
haiz...
seriously zw...
after i offline den came back...
i'm like jus typing and typing...
ok...
maybe a little better...
but after u stopped replyin...
back to the wrong mood again?

haiz...
wanted to ask ed teach me play volleyball tml one...
but den...
last min...
so late le...
ask who to join us yeh?

nvm...
other days ba...

rite now...
i really hope someone will accompany me play badminton...

will u?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...