Sunday 3 September 2006

complicated

sorry for many many ppl...
seriously...
ever since thursday...
i'm like seriously lost.
i get fustrated easily...
i loss focus even more easily...
thats why...
all i do the whole day,
everthing...
they are all like total brainless things.
i stay infront of the computer watchin brainless shows...
even if they are funny,
i wont laugh.
even if they are sad,
i wont cry.
i'm jus like a walkin zombie...
wif no feelings...
but of cos...
i like still get worried abt ppl...
like those very important to me...
like...
YOU.
those tt i really cant imagine my life without...
the one tt has been wif me 11yrs...
and also the one tt had been in my life for 5 yrs...
YOU are the only factors that i will feel an emotion for the past few days...
if it's possible,
i would be glad to jus lock myself up at home again for a month or so.
but i kno,
right now,
i have alot of things waitin for me to do out there.
so i cant.
i cant jus leave the world out of my mind for a month or so like i did when i was sec 2...
i have resposibilities.
i HAVE to live life as if it's normal.

it seems like EVERYONE around me right now are havin problems in their relationships...
i shall count...

like a total of 5?
includin myself!
and ALL!
i have to face...
ALL,
tellin me abt them...

seriously...

i'm really breaking down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...