Wednesday 20 September 2006

fail my module.... not!

yoz!

juc checked my results...
guess wat?
i expect to fail my data...
but i din!
yo hu!

the worst i got for was a D for digital electronics programming...
haha...
cant blame lah...
i din go for like...
2 tests?
haha...
who ask me always miss my monday mornin's lessons...
wahaha...

anway...
so...
out of 8 modules...
i got 2 B,
1 C,
4 C+,
1 D.

like tt...
haha...
the best (B) are my internet application (html)
and graphic design.
wahaha...
kinda expected...
heehee...

ok...
maybe not my html lah...
cos exam i left my section B blank,
my section C anyhow do...
do the paper halfway and left due to my lovely little stomach.
ya...

ok...
tts all ba.

anyway...
gong xi wo ba!
wahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...