Friday 29 September 2006

rob-b-hood

yo...
firstly...
i wanna say sorry to dear...
sorry tt i cant make it for movie wif u...
i totally forgot tt i promised my dad not only lunch today,
but also movie.
sorry...
SORRY

ok...
so...
like i said..
i had lunch wif my daddy...
den we went to watch movie...
bao bei ji hua.
rob-b-hood.

ok...
i simply cant miss any jackie chan's movie.
and also!
i will definetly watch it wif my dad.
it's jus like a "must must".
or maybe...
rather...
a routine le..
haha...

anyway...
nice movie.
baby super cute!
haha...
even my dad says so...

after watchin the movie i asked my dad,
"so how was it?"
and he replied,
"baby very cute."

haha...

ok...

so after tt...
supposed to go back home le...
but den...
haha...
i ended up goin to my dad's house.
do wat?
watch movie.
haha...

finally,
i got to watch poseidon.
wahaha...
great movie.
wander how they film it.
and with the great stero system my dad has,
even better.
wahaha...

so after watch...
it's like evenin alr...
so we went to eat dinner...
ate claypot rice.
hmm...
not very nice actually...
but den...
since it's dinner wif my dad,
of course it's nice.
wahaha...

ok...
so tts all le ba..

*aiya!*
*i left the mooncake at my dad's house!*

rob-b-hood




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...