Wednesday 15 November 2006

hamamatsu higashi senior high exchange program!!!

hi yo people!
kyo wa honta ureshii desu!
haha...
why am i typing jap out of a sudden again?
because of the exchange program we had just now lor...
ok...
i shall change my typing style from now onwards.
i shall try my best not to type singapore's internet shorthand...
why?
who knows anyone i got to know just now may pop by my blog?
but then again,
i cant stop myself from typing singlish.
haha...
my "lah lor loh" will still be here.
haha...

anyway...
back to the main topic of the day.
exchange program.
from monday where jess and i went shopping for the exchange gift,
*and do out own shopping at the same time...*
it's kind of weird.
feels as if we are going matchmaking or something.
haha...
so crazy right?

so...
we were excited about the program from like monday...
and more this mornin...
especially when gerry annouced that the students had reached NYP,
it's just...
wao...
can't wait sia...
haha...

and now.
i've known that my thinking that jap guys are like so cute,
so handsome,
only a small number aren't,
had been proven correct.
*at least to me*

and of course,
the girls and pretty too...

now let's talk about dressing.
actually,
they dress just like us.
normal what-we-wear clothes.
but then i just don't understand,
what makes them so special.
so....
attractive i can say...
hahaha...
sound like some hua chi...
wahaha...

below is a photo and some videos of the performance by the student from hamamatsu...






ok...
after performance,
we had a short interaction time.
seriously,
it's was quite cold in that sense.
there was quite a serious communication break down as said in my previous post.
but then,
it's got better.

time for gift exchange.
ok...
we didnt really got to know exactly is supposed to be our parnters.
so,
we jus exchange with the person who was sittin right infront of us.
i exchanged with this guys,
named muramatsu akinori.
and as a matter of fact,
i only remember his name.
i got the other's name cards too...
but then i just don't remember who gave me which.
even my anata's...
haha...
ok...
so back to akinori.
i think they were shocked to see such a nicely wrapped present,
the guy was like,
"he... maji?"
asking me if the gift was really for him.
and of course,
ya...
it's for him ar...
if could i wanted to give my anata yeh...
he's more handsome...
but then he sit like 3 person away...
so...
never mind...
i think he(akinori) think i like him or what...
cause i only gave him my "namecard".
plus,
the present i exchange with him somemore.
so he immediately told me which girl is his girlfriend.
oh well...
i dont like him anyway...
just nice the present was 2 merlion handphone accessory,
so i told him that there's 2 of it inside,
he could give one to his girlfriend and one for himself.
he was like so happy lah...
thinking that it's good to have two of it.

ok.
next.
games.

we played with this long skipping rope.
it's was a total failure.
my group at most can only jump over twice after lots of practise.
and when the actual thing was here.
we didnt even jump over once.
oh my...
that's bad...
haha..
but then part of the reason is that our group have alot of people also.

so...
while the other groups were skipping their legs off,
we started taking photos.
haha...
i wanted to take with guys...
but then..
shy sia...

so for warm up,
i took photo with my SIT senior first.




next.
i just dont care le lah!
jus ask.

this guy mah...
ya...
i forgot the name.
oh well...
i think he's pretty cool.



dont you think so?

next!!!
wahaha...
the guy i find cutest,
most handsome looking in my group.

my anata!!!


we took photos on his handphone also...
but then..
it's seems like the infared for japan and singapore is different,
so he couldn't send me ths photos...
so sad...

but nevermind.
it's ok.
i got jess to help us take another photo before he went up the bus.

after the games i wanted to take photo with akinori also one...
but then he seemed quite upset about a guy taking number from his girlfriend.
so...
i think i shall not ask him.
plus,
his girlfriend's looking...

before sending them back,
i forgot who said this.
"it's time for us to send them back, 'bring them back home.'"
then we were like joking "bring them back home..."
hmmm..."
bring them back home...
then i say,
"no need them lah, one enough already."
haha...
guess what happened next?
steve told the jap guy next to him that i want to bring him home.
and the guy is?
my anata...
-_-'"
good thing steve's jap is no better than me i guess...
so they couldnt get what he was trying to say exactly.

so...
on the way...
as i gave my one and only namecard to akinori,
i decided to write another just for my anata.

at first he was walking infront.
while writing,
he came over and asked me what am i writing...
message?
love letter?
haha...
of course..
i understand what he was saying.

so...
we talking quite alot during that short little walk from sports hall (block e) to the campus centra (block a).
although there is this sentence that i seriously couldnt understand abit at all.
even his friend was like helping him to translate.
then diana ( if i'm no wrong ) also dont want to help me translate.
but then i got to know what he was saying after sometime.
he was asking me if i know how to type japanese.
lastly,
he asked me to go and learn japanese too...

oh ya.
i'm missing something.

why i call him anata?
i thought couple,
the girls will call the guys anata right?
am i right to say that?
but please...
i didnt start that.
he called me honey first...
haha...
even akinori was like teasing us saying that we are a couple.

anyway...
it's fun.
super fun.
heard from gerry that there will be more as it's autumm right now.
not too sure.
just hope that we can try to keep in touch.

*hope he will email me*

END

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...