Sunday 5 November 2006

a new start...

hai...
lazy to go online...
so i shall jus blog wif my hp...

jus now quarrel wif my mom...
guess wat?
she gave the mooncake i bought to her watever fren without tellin me.
not tt i dun wanna let him eat,
it's tt i buy for so long she herself din eat.
not even my sis.
give him din tell me,
plus out of all mus give tt horrible guy i seriously hate.
not only tt i dislike him oh...
it's totally hate.

dun ever let me see him ar...
i sure scold him one.

it's like the last thing i buy while i work at Swensens lah...

so jus now i was so angry tt i moved all my clothes from her room to my room le.
i will no longer disturb her wat so ever date she has every week.

jus a few minutes ago...
she was clearin the fridge...
and she jus thrown away another part of my ex.
ok...
some ppl kno who lah huh...
wat did she throw?
the very first thing ed gave me.
cola cherry lollipop.
now tt i think of it...
it should be thrown away long ago le...
not only tt it's spoilt by now...
i should have thrown it away when i was sec 2 le...
to say goodbye...
now the only thing left is the v-day present i guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...