Tuesday 19 December 2006

something wrong

ok...
there seems to be a problem with my com opening blogger's web.
so totally slow.
so...
i would just have to blog by sending an email le.
 
ok...
nothing much alright.
 
i just wander why...
it rained for like more than a day -- 24 hours from yesterday noon till today evening.
so cold.
good thing i didnt go for japanese lessons yesterday.
if i were to go,
i think that i would be stuck at the community centre for quite a long time i supposed.
 
anyway...
today's the 19th of Dec,
which means that tomorrow is the 20th of Dec.
and ya...
so?
 
wahaha...
after 2 years,
i get to go overseas for holiday!
wahaha...
although it's not anyway 'wao' but then i get to spend the weekend overseas,
with my sis and dad.
haha...
ok...
dont mention my dad's wife alright.
 
ok...
after coming back,
it means back to work.
work,
school work,
part-time work at swensen's.
haiz...
i will really have to work hard to get to earn enough money to fulfil genia plan for our big holiday.
what?
ok..
she wants to go korea this coming march.
ya.
i think the rest can afford it.
but then,
even if i dont spend a cent of what i earn,
work double hard,
at most i can only afford the air tickets.
so...
what?
i fly there then fly back.
wahahaha.
so fun.
 
haiz...
anyway...
i shall bug my dad ba.
wahaha....
 
so that's all for now people.
so if you people have anything to tell me,
email me i guess.
i dont think my mom would allow me to bring my hp to bangkok.
so i shall try to use the hotel's internet to check my emails then.
 
see you people on monday,
christmas then!

___________________________________________________
您的生活即時通 - 溝通、娛樂、生活、工作一次搞定!
http://messenger.yahoo.com.tw/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...