Thursday 24 May 2007

dying...
or rather my legs are breaking...

hey people...
good morning...

haha...
havent been blogging for the past few days...
i totally had no time...

actually...
as a matter of fact...
i should be sleeping,
recharging battery for supposingly,
today.

*yawnz*

haiz...

went for stage arts on tuesday...
my legs are breaking...
now i understand how danny feels.
for that session,
almost 3 hours total,
we werent doing anything,
but scetching.
ok...
i spell wrongly right?
eh...
never mind...

i think ever since i stop ballet,
i havent been doing such torturing things to myself already...

i couldnt feel my legs after that 3 hours...

haiz...
and guess what?
danny said,
"you dont have a choice"
as in...
i dont have a choice but to go stage arts
until natsu performance is over...
which is like...
around 4 months?

die...

i seriously think that after these few months of stage arts training,
i would be able to do something i've never done in my life
-- split.

*shake headz*

yesterday...
my legs arent listening to my brain anymore...
my brain was like saying,
"to the left to the left"
but my legs were going,
"to the right to the right"
haha...
i kept banging into things in the canteen...
haha....

haiz...

ok...
shall skip quite a number of things that happened...
just wanna say,
jmd,
my legs were cracking...

you could hear them crack!

after jmd...
danny asked me to sing,
-- he never hear me sing before.
as on the jmd form thingy,
i wrote some interesting stuff...
haha...

*why on earth am i laughing?*

ok.

i dont think anyone really knows one of my habit.

whenever i start singing,
it will take a quite a long time till i stop singing.

haha...

ok...
now everyone that reads my blog know...

haha...
and ya...
when i came home,
even one the way home,
walking back,
i was singing already...

but i'm considerate,
if i'm near a block of flats,
i'll sing softly.

ok.

that's all.

i really want to sleep,
i really need to sleep.

so...
good night people!
大家晚安!
みんな、お休みなさい!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...