Thursday 5 July 2007

ah~

hey yo!
*trying to change the starting of my post*

haha...

ok...
i know i shouldnt be blogging now...
it's the time to finish my report first!

BUT!

ok...
for those that play sims will know.
my fun bar now is totally negative.
and at this kind of time,
your sim will totally hate doing things like studying,
reading a book,
or even doing homework.
just like i am right now.

plus.
i'm hungry.
still waiting for my dinner...
waiting for my mom to come back with my dinner
from "johor bahru"?

ok...
and as i'm typing...
i could hear the door opening already.

ok...
i go eat first.
shall complete this post after eating.

:

:

:

:

:


ok..
the time is 8.31pm now.
i've finished my dinner.

haiz...

i'm sad.
my dinner wasnt what i want...
and i seriously dont like it.

*feel like puking*

haiz...
ok...
feel like crying again...
i dont think its because of my wrong dinner...
but i think i've come to a point that i'm stressed.

ok.
trixy,
stressed?
no link right?

ya...
i do not feel stress easily...

until now,
there's only one time that i got super stressed that i cried.

(i cry when i feel stressed)

ok...
just now at ELP doing the security project thingy...
i did almost cry though...

ok.
now i know.
i am stress.
i shall find one day to de-stress myself.

argh~!

ok...
now isnt the time to be focusing that i know that i'm stressed.
it's not the time now!!!

haiz...

please bear me for typing rubbish as followed.

agrh~~~!!! i vety stresed arg!!! agh!!!
AHHAHHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!


ok.
done.

one thing.
for the very first time in my life
i really slept infront of the computer.
plus,
it was in school.

wao~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...