Thursday 9 August 2007

Happy 42th Birthday, Singapore!

yo singapore!
happy birthday!!!

haha..

went to see fireworks just now...
hahaha...
settled down at the food court at marina square...

haha...
the crowd there was kinda funny...
wahaha...
i mean their reaction.
haha...

oh well...
nice fireworks...
though i didnt get to see a full view of it,
it's still very very very nice.
and i'm very very very happy!!!
after 9 years!!!
wahaha...
i got to see fireworks!!!

ok...

but then again...
abit angry now...
cause my mom packed my room when i was out,
when i told her before going out
not to touch my things already.
and now,
if you see me...
you can see me with panda eyes.
not because of the lack of sleep
but because i dont know where on earth did she put my make-up remover.
and great.
the only make-up remover i found is the one for non-waterproof make-up.
and ya...
people who know the number one thingy for all my make-up,
especially those for my eyes
MUST BE WATERPROOF!!!
and ya...
their are ALL waterproof!!!
thats why i'm havin panda eyes now...

@-@

and worst.
dont know where on earth did she put my 'wallet' too...
i called her
she said everything's on the table.
and ya...
like...
how big is my table lah?
i can see everything just like that lor...

haiz...

now...
panda eyes trixy feel like sleeping.
haha...
but i cant
wahaha.

so ya.
like that.
do things first
then sleep.
wahaha.

bye people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...