Friday 17 August 2007

my to-do list.

hey people!
it's been 2 days since i last used a computer
haha...
had been munching my networking technology for the past 2 days.
argh~!
it seriously taste bad!
horrible!!!
haiz...
and the worst thing!
afetr 2 days,
i'm still left with almost half!
argh~!
finsihed 4 chapters,
and there's still more to go~
argh~!

guess what?
after forcing all the networking stuff down my thoat,
there's still OOAD
and the worst of all
DATABASE!!!
argh~!

*kill me someone!*

haha...
just kidding.
i SO wanna live on.

and ya...
there's many things i wanna do,
and need to do...
hmm...
hope all will get stuck in my brain
and never disappear or even slip off my mind
at any part of my life
on earth.
haha...
SO important that i have to remember them
every single second of my life!

ya...
just like dear told me beofre...
i'm not a sensitive person...
=(
haiz...

being 18 already...
i do not know how to take care of the people around me...

i have this habit of keeping things to myself
not voicing things out
be it comments or even just things i wanna say

and there's seriously many other more things i need to learn

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...