Thursday 2 August 2007

Trying to be happy... Happy.

Ok...
Right now waiting for train at the station...
and Ya...
i'm late alright...
=P

Ok...
Jus now at the bus stop while waiting for the bus...
i just came to realise that i'm very pink today!
ah...!
Trixy so pink!
So not Trixy lah...

like...
my top is pink
my bag is pink
my watch is pink
my nano cover is pink
my hair pin is pink
my extra hp is pink

and i have things that are red that can be counted pink too...

Like...
my slippers is red
my nail polish is red
the minnie on my hp is red

Ok...
maybe Ya...
i was trying to make myself happy when i woke up this morning
but now...
i am happy
not because of all this pink made me happy
but because of bear bear~

Heehee...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...