Friday 30 November 2007

welcome to the orange family!

haha...
i just received a sms from jin...
haha...
todat afternoon,
she sms-ed me
and asked me if my outlet here needs people or not.
oh well..
from i know...
yes.
so i told her to go down
and get an interview if she wants.
and she did.
received a sms from her.
saying that she got accepted,
and that we'll be colleagues!
wahahaha...
seriously...
getting a job here
at this outlet is not difficult.
working for long is the thing.

oh well....
wahaha...
my twin as my colleague!
wahaha...
i shall try to work more...
accompany her...
wahahaha...

she starting workin on monday...
hmmm...
i wander what time she ends work.
wahaha...
i know what time she starts though...

heehee...
i shall POP by if possible.
muhahahaha....!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...