Sunday 22 June 2008

zzz study zzz

hey people...
hahaha...
today i spent my day at home...
hahaha...
it's been a long time sinced i spent a whole sunday at home
and the best part of it
i was all alone.
my mom wasnt here
so my ears finally had some peace for a day.
and right now,
my mom aint back yet,
so this peacefullness will continue
for another half an hour or so ba...

so i spent my day at home...
first i watched tv when i woke up.
DORAEMON!!!
heehee...
but kinda feels weird without dann...
sunday morning...
watching doraemon...
but dont have dann beside me...
meow~

then i flipped channel,
watched hana kimi...
then the concert i missed last night,
hannah montana and miley cryus:
best of both worlds concert in 3D.
so cool lor...
until now i still dont understand
how can just that simple 2 lines
and a 2 different coloured goggles
make something 2D to 3D?!
hahaha...
and seriously...
it just feels like you're in the US
watching the concert yourself!
especially when the drummer throws his drum sticks,
the falling ribbons
and falling small pieces of papers from the ceilling
at the end of the concert.
hahaha...
and at a few point of times
it really feels like there's people's hand raised up high
and you (or me) and asian there
shorter than the rest
can only see all their hands waving around
blocking my view.
hahahaha...

for after that...
studying...
sian lor...
open source...
roar~
kill me!
i just totally hate anything freaking thing
that has to do with SQL.
roarz...

and of course...
ask me study for one whole freaking day?
IM-PO-SSI-BLE!!!
hahaha...
of course i did watch tv...
and surf the net...

hahaha...
so last night i took out my 海豚湾恋人 vcd out...
so as i was studying...
just left it on...
then when i'm really bored
then i surf the net
then go back to SQL~~~

and guess what?
i got so freaking bored
i fell asleep.

=p

and i only woke up like...
2 hours ago?

hahahaha....

and i thought i missed narnia
in the end,
the movie showing tonight was jurassi park.

hahaha...
so that means that i wouldnt have to watch it alone...
heehee...
meow~

have a good night people!
and all the best to everyone having paper tomorrow
including me!
heehee...
see you people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...