Sunday 26 October 2008

homey~ ???

hey hey people!
good afternoon!!!
hahahahaha

it's quite rare to see my blog at this time of the day
on a weekend...
hahahaha...

usually this time,
i'll be like getting dressed to go out...
hahahahaha...

oh well,
kinda sad.
today dont have wii time cause OZ is working...
meow~

anyway,
so my sis, her boyfriend and i came over to my dad's house for lunch
(or rather bunch).
hahahahaha..

my dad made onion soup,
and my stepmom made fried rice.

meow~
yum yum~
onion soup is nice~~~

it's like,
my dad made soup portion following the recipe
which was like for 4-6 people,
and whenever we eat any meal,
it's like only my sis,
her boyfriend
and i 3 people eat only that kind?!
cause my stepmom dont eat alot,
so she's counted like half a person?
and my dad dont eat ever sinced months ago
so practically there's only 3 and a half people eating
and WE FINISHED ALL THE SOUP!!!!!!!

wahahahahah~~~

yum yum~~~



oh well,
i didnt really used the computer last night
as i was busy packing my things
cause there would be someone coming over to see the house today,
later in a few hours time.

meow~

and below is a photo of my room currently:


ok.
say all you want if you think i'm childish
and like "aint i too old for such a room?!"

but~
meow~
i love my room
and sadly i wouldnt be able to stay in it anymore
2 months down the road.

for people who have never come to my house before,
you may think that my room is like messy
and filled with things.

for people have have been to my house,
especially my room recently,
well..
how is it?

hahahaha...

it's like i can finally walk around in the room
without the need to avoid things that are lke liying all over the floor lor~
=p

*still dare to say right?*

and i was kinda sad as i have to throw away some stuff.
and super sadly,
I THREW AWAY 12 PAIRS OF SHOES!!!!!!!!

argh~~~~~

freaking sad~!

even now i am still kinda sad.
meow~~~

but no choice,
i dont think we will have the space to keep them after we shift anyway...

didnt take photo of them
cause it was really very late
and we'll really rushing to clear and clean the house
cause it was getting early arh~

after all the clearing,
i did mention cleaning right?

hahahaha...

i sweep and mopped the whole house
and even clean the door knots and stair's handbar.
*dont know the exact word of it*

and as i was clean it,
i think my nails got too soft after all the mopping and stuff
i accidentally knocked my right ring-man finger into the metal bar,
and my nail just flipped totally backwards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUCH~~~~!!!!

YUCKS~~~~!!!!

ILL~~~~!!!!!

whatever you can think of,
i was thinking of it too at the point of time.

roar~~~

after that,
i quickly cut my fingernails
and clean of the nail polish.
however,
i cannot clean the nail polish of that finger
cause it was like bleeding already...
haiz...

pain~~~

oh well~~~

i wouldnt have to chance to do so anymore too i guess...
=p

and after all the cleaning,
i took a quick shower
and the time was around 5am already~!

meow~~~

slept in my mom's room
as she isnt in singapore these few days.
wahahahaha~~~~
the big queen size bed all to mua~!!!

muahahahahahahahah~~~~~~!!!!!!

anyway,
my stepmom just gave me 2 TY big teddy bears!!!


cute~?

可愛いですね~

hahahaha...

just when i was looking through the photos taken in my mobile,
i saw this photo i took when i was hong kong
weeks ago...
hahahaha...

i thought that is was cute
and a great advertisement.


*advertisement for motorola on the mtr train in hong kong*
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...