Tuesday 28 October 2008

trix tricks

*yawnz*

good afternoon people!

it's already 11.23am but yet i still cant bring myself to just focus on my work.
hahahaha...

*opps!*

ok. i shall cut down on hahahaha,
meow,
wahahahaha,
roar
, etc...

lol.
cause there's the feedback i got from steve.
he say my blog like almost every few sentence
will have either a haha,
meow or just some other noise.

so i shall try to cut down.

however,
when i really cant help it,
i guess i'll use lol instead?

hahahaha...

ok ok.
i said cut down,
i didnt say not to use them at all!!!!!

so.....
:
:
:
:
:

MUAHAHAHAHAHA
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


so back back to today.
i woke up at 6.40am this morning,
wash up,
packed my stuff,
and got on my way school.

so freaking early?!

ya...

cause i wasnt travelling down from my home.
lol.

was from pasir ris as i'm on a short chalet time
BUT!
school,
Final Year Project doesnt allow people to be just absence for even a day without reason.

... (argh i so wanna type meow)


=p

so while the rest were still asleep,
i had to wake up and leave.

argh~~!!! roar~~!!!

and when i reached yio chu kang mrt station
it was like ONLY 8.05am!!!!!!

argh~!
should have just slept for another 15mins!!!

but forget it!
anyway i'll be going home tonight
so tomorrow's journey to school will be back to normal
(which may not be a good thing actually)

=p

why?

cause i'll be sleeping in my own bed
and just like ying zheng says,
"my bed is calling me..."

lol...

and i'm like so bored here today...
jie ying isnt around as she has an interview with creative for her attachment.

arh~~~!!!
i also wanna go creative for attachment!!!
or just other companies like...
maybe...
sony?

hahahaha...

but then again,
it all depends on the school...
sadly...

oh well,
i'm happy that today i can end my fyp earlier
as i have national education from 4-6pm.

(^________________^)

i wanna eat bbq chicken!!!
dinner!!!

cant wait!!!
hahahahaha....

but first,
i shall start thinking of what should i eat for lunch.
i can feel my stomach a little unhappy already.

=p

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...