Monday 10 November 2008

eat me up~!



ok...
just a short post cause i'm so happy to have nice nice soft soft hair and skin.
hahaha...

ok...
i'm quite a lazy person so i only do my hair and face masks only once a week.

ok.
i've shared my happy feeling with everyone already.
happy~~~
heehee...

and these few days my mom just keeps buying me shirts.
like the Frosties's Tony shirt above,
coke shirt,
pepsi shirt,
and other more.
my mom just bought a A&W shirt for me too~~~!!!
hahahaha....

yeah~!

and why am i like sssssooooo happy?

well....
i have more clothes that arent ugly!
so why sad?
or unhappy?
right~?

ok...
today after FYP,
finally!!!
i got to watch hot shot episode 14 with dann!!!
wahahahaha~!

happy~~~!!!

(*^________________________^*)

ok.
that's about all for now~
gonna sleep soon liao~
and i mean really really soon!!!
hahaha...

so good night people!
have a sweet sweet dream~!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...