Monday 10 November 2008

I HATE MADAGASCAR!!!



home...
just a short post.
before i came home
we were watching Madagascar on channel 5.
i slept through the movie as i was and still am freaking tired due to wii the whole night.
i only woke up and watched the ending 3mins or so
and then...
credits.

i almost wanna pull all my hair off my head already!!!
THE STUPID IDIOT SONG IS SO FREAKING IRRTATING LAH!
WHY CAN PEOPLE ACTUALLY STAND THAT SONG
AND LIKE THAT SONG SOMEMORE!!!???


i can tell you, people,
no matter what,
I WILL NEVER WATCH MADAGASCAR!!!!
NO MORE CHANCES!!!

I HATE MASAGASCAR THANKS TO THAT FREAKING IDIOT IRRTATING SONG!!!!!!!

SO NO MATTER WHO,
WHEN,
WHAT CONDITION,

I'M NEVER GONNA WATCH IT EVER AGAIN!

it's like not only irrtating,
it kinda made me feel super uncomfortable that i even cried out in tears lah!

HATE IT!!!!!

so if anyone is wanting to watch the second movie,
COUNT ME OUT NO MATTER WHAT!


big Thank You here~!!!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...