Thursday 13 November 2008

pretty pretty~!





ok...
basically i'm slacking my way through my FYP now as i did my project fast and if i finish it off soon which is like less than half my FYP period my supervisor would throw me another project.
so...
take my own sweet time lor~
muahahahaha~~~

ok...
i checked my nuffnang and i saw referrals to my blog from Blogged for nail art @ http://www.blogged.com/about/nail-art/

heehee...
never thought that someone from i-dont-know-where would actually come to my blog from some web that lists blogs as *cough cough*
my blog is practically unknown on this world-wide-web!
like...
of all the millions billions zillions blog online..
hahaha...
and plus,
the photo on that bloglist web of that post of mine isnt really a good one you know...
=p

ok...
are people who had never read that post before
it's here.

i have no freaking idea why isnt the photo of the nails shown but the photo of the things that is needed?
hmm...
maybe cause it's the first photo in the post ba~~~
lol...

ok...
i was just looking around on the cozycot web site again just awhile ago.
and i saw their advertisement for this foundation.


isnt it cute?

it's a new limited edition product of ettusais.
ah~~~
i like it glittery!!!

hahaha...
actually i did see it before on ettusais's web site.
but then...
just dont know why just now when i see the advertisement
i just like it more than the first time i saw it.

BUT!
it's like almost double the price of the Maybelline LUMIFIT Ultra Natural Foundation

(or known as AngelFit to many people)
*ya...
i got pic from Maybeline Taiwan as i couldnt find one from a english of Maybeline*
that i'm using currently ever sinced the start of this year.
*it came with a free re-fill*
ok...
doing doing any promoting or what...
lol...
but it is not bad lar...
but then again,
it may just because i havent really used many other brands thus cant really compare.

meow~
but i still want this glitter case new product of ettusais...
plus it's like also a brand of shiseido~
it really sounds attractive lor~
zero-pore~
I WANT~~~
='(

anyone's gonna get me one?
heehee...
i want a oil block one in shade 10 Beige.
you know...
christmas is just next month~~~
=p



POST EDITED AS BLOGGER DID NOT SAVE MY POST PROPERLY.
THANK GOODNESS I COPIED EVERYTHING BEFORE PUBLISHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...