Wednesday 3 December 2008

bored thus blogging

just like the title says...
i'm blogging now cause i'm bored.

i am actually preparing for presentation later.
however,
i'm stuck and bored.
read through my past week's blog entries and i thought of some stuff that i did not blog up on saturday.

so ya...
shall add on mind as well since i'm already blogging...

ok...
saturday when i went to help me sister with the decor at a certain restaurant,
there was this chinese (from china) that came up to me when i was lighting the candles on each and every dining table.
and he asked me with his chinese accent
"你是小红吗?"

ok...
the words may not be exactly 小红 but whatever...

i told him no but inside of me i was thinking
"do i freaking look like some chee-na people to you?!"
it seems like this 小红 that he mentioned about was known by quite a few people working there too...
a few more chee-na people working there...
( - _ - )
i do not freaking look like a chee-na lar~!

i still remember arron for calling me 中国娃娃 (china doll) every other day in year 1.
slap him lar!
ok...
i didnt really go and slap him literally but i got super mad whenever he calls me that.
and say what the reason for calling me 中国娃娃 is because i look like a chee-na as i'm fair.
brainless!
eugenia was so much fairer than me ar~
why aim me sia!?

ok...
end of chee-na and me.
whatever...

next.
prudential.
there was this person doing survey along orchard road on saturday too...
ok.
he's fine.
but i seriously do not wish to hear anything from prudential so i freaking gave my freaking old handphone number that i used till secondary 2 where my bill burst to $200+ due to all the sms-ing to edmund who is ya...
my boyfriend then.
hahahaha...

so my mom got seriously worried about such stuff happening again so we swopped numbers which after that my mom realised that hi-card isnt a good idea for her either.
though she dont sms and dont really call long calls and stuff.
but seriously...
her money all went to ridiculous useless calls to me.
she calls,
say one point or even one sentence sometime then hang up.
3 seconds later she calls back and tells you the second point then hang up.
3 seconds later she calls again and reminds you the first point.
3 seconds later she calls again and tell you the second point again and repeat both points to you.
3 seconds later she calls back again telling you the 2 points and demands you to repeat them to her.

a total of 5 calls to get 2 points when she can do that in just 1 call at most 2 calls.

i remember the rates for hi-card is 20cents per minute.
however, even if you were to call for 1 second and hang up, it's still counted as a minute.

so in total to get 2 point she will spent an average of $1 SGD.
and usually she dont only have 2 points to say...
so...
you shall imagine how much does she need to pay to get whatever she wants to say to me.


ok...

side-track liao i know...

whatever...
anyway...
gonna go for lunch first before i'm left all alone here again.
sickening!

see you! have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...