Thursday 11 December 2008

A sad lonely girl.

currently on the train home all on my way own AGAIN as dann has gone clubbing with the guys and i was left to walk all on my own from funan to city hall mrt station and to go home all on my own.

it sucks everytime going home alone after meeting dann with or without anyone else nowadays. Dann either has things like celebration or clubbing or pubbing with his friends or colleages and i'm always left on my own to go home myself when It's like this time or even later like say 11pm? Hai...

i just feel sad and lonely...

='( tears in my heart.

dont think i'm gonna use the computer when i get home so this post using my mobile shall be the last for today.

good night everyone.
sweet dreams.

=) forced smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...