Thursday 5 February 2009

What will you do to find out if your crush is into you?

here's the question to you,

"What will you do to find out if your crush is into you?"

well, for me, i would go right up to my crush and tell him that i like him! hahaha... but seriously, i'll make sure that i've already gotten myself prepared for rejection.

my friends always tell me that i'm bold and stuff when it comes to relationship. especially when i really will do go up to the guy and tell him in the face like i did TWICE! in secondary 1 cause that TOOT! didnt listen and wasnt really paying attention. How rude!

but oh well, it didnt turn out right then. like i said, i did get myself prepared for rejection. even though he did not reject me directly, i could see the answer in his eyes at that moment when i told him.

i still remember myself getting all emo the whole night then that kuan wei and eveyln had to console me on our way home (as they stay like super near me). so ya...

but no matter what, i am one girl that will not let my love one go just like that! i'll fight for them! and now, i'm super happy being with the evil devil which i would have told him in the face if he didnt have told me before i could. so all girls, fight for it! WAHAHAHA!!!!

and hey everyone! dont forget to catch the upcoming movie,
"he's just not that into you"



like it says, "Dress up smartly, put on your tie and be brave…invite your special ‘her/him’ to the movies. And who knows?! You might find that she/he is, in fact, so much into you!"

CAST

Drew Barrymore, Jennifer Aniston,
Scarlett Johansson, Jennifer Connelly,
Ben Affleck, Ginnifer Goodwin, Kevin Connolly, Bradley Cooper, Justin Long

SYNOPSIS


An all-star cast is featured in the stories of a group of interconnected, Baltimore-based twenty- and thirty-somethings as they navigate their various relationships from the shallow end of the dating pool through the deep, murky waters of married life. Trying to read the signs of the opposite sex, each hopes to be the exception to the “no exceptions” rule.

TRAILER

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...