Friday 1 May 2009

Angry or disappointed?

Would you rather choose to be angry or disappointed is a situation unexpected?

Well, for me I would rather choose to be angry. cause you can try to psycho yourself to feel better by venting your anger but for disappointment, all that you can do is to accept the disappointment which is so difficult and just wait for the feeling to go away.

I have beeen feeling disappointed is in various incidents lately and I now know how bad, terrible it feels to be constantly disappointed.

Now I understand what disappointed means a little more. It is a feeling that occurs when an appointment, a promise, made with someone that is not being kept.

Good night everyone.

*little thought of Trix on the road home.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...