Wednesday 22 July 2009

Look into my eyes...



BOO! Did I scare you with my red eyes?

hahaha... OK. Not gonna continue with the unfinished blog post for now as I've gotta go rest, sleep, what-so-ever soon as I have to wake up early in the morning to watch the solar elipse thingy on Channel U and of course get ready my stuff for Cosplay Arts Festival performance in just about 16 hours or so?

Anyway, just an update here, tickets are all out already and for all those who did get your tickets, hope that you will enjoy the show being put up for this year's CAF. Do give me your feedback after the whole event! Thank you! heehee...

OKAY. That's gonna be all for now! Gotta to lala land to visit Angel Lala already.
みんな、おやすみね。

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...