Thursday 24 September 2009

If I have a Surrogate...

Here's one really cool upcoming movie which I so so so so so wanna watch!!!



Synopsis: From the director of Terminator 3: Rise of the machines, the filmmaking trio re-team to explore a future in which humans live in isolation while only communicating with their fellow man through robots that serve as social surrogates and are better-looking versions of their human counterparts.

People are living their lives from the safety of their own homes via Robotic Surrogates. Sexy, physically perfect mechanical representations of themselves.

It’s an ideal world where crime, pain, fear and consequences does not exist. When the first murder in years jolts this utopia, FBI agent Geer (Bruce Willis) discovers a conspiracy behind the surrogate phenomenon and must abandon his own surrogate, risking his life to unravel the mystery.



Don't you feel that it's like super cool to have something like a Surrogate?! I mean like, c'mon! You can even feel the way that machine feels?! Other than the dying part... it's SUPER COOL!!! I've always wanted to know how does it feel to be a guy. So... if I have a Surrogate, can I have a male Surrogate? Hahaha...

I've always wondered how does it feel to pee while standing. Nothing dirty or what-so-ever but just that a female will NEVER get to experience that mah~ And I can like do all kinds of sports without any burden on the upper body! LOL

I would wanna have a Japanese-looking guy surrogate! Hahaha... One that looks like...



NINO 二宮 和也?!

or...



Yamapi 山下 智久?!

or...



速水 もこみち?!


heehee... Anyway... here's the trailer if you haven't even watched it before!



Catch Surrogates in cinemas 1st Oct 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...