Wednesday 2 September 2009

Spooky Tour this 7th Month for YOU!

Thanks to 24Seven, here's a chance for you to be part of a paranormal tour with me next Friday, 11 September 2009!



Although this tour was supposed to be opened to Bloggers and Twitters only, thanks to Diana, she's giving me 2 special slots for my dear readers! Which is of course, YOU!!! Yes YOU! YOU can be on this tour with me and many other bloggers on this spooky tour!

All you have to do is to email me at quentria@cozycot.cc a short paragraph of not more than 50 words, why do you wanna go on this tour? by this Friday, 4 September 2009, 7pm.

I will then choose one lucky winner to go on this tour with us! Don't worry about feeling lonely and stuff during the tour cos the winner will be given 2 'tickets' so you can bring your friend along! And if the response is good, who knows?! I may be able to bring more of you people along!

Please note that this tour is open to anyone aged 16 years of age and above.

So what are you waiting for?! Email me now!!!

-----------------------------------------------------

Dateline is over. But if you're still interested, do let me know asap. I'll try my best alright. (*^-^*)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...