Tuesday 27 October 2009

My very first hairdo tutorial video!

Sorry I know I did say that the next post will be on the fashion show held by Style magazine previous Sunday but I'm like super tired. Meow~ Monday~~~ Just came back after watching movie, Amalfi, with Dann. It's like more than 2 hours lor~ Nice movie. hahaha... Ok. I just LIKE this kind of movies lah~ =p

Anyway, I did my very first hairdo video tutorial for MyFatPocket's Hair Challenge 2009 and yup! I'm sharing my video with the whole world on YouTube.

It's a super simple, easy and fast jappy-feel bun that you can do in less than 5 minutes! Super fast right? Some people actually saw me wearing a bun out before and wondered like "sinced when did my hair got that thick?!" hahaha... Through this video, you get to learn my little trick.

heehee...



Do leave me your comments oh.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...