Tuesday 23 March 2010

Shopping!!!

I just love shopping online!

Am like going gaga over sprees lately.

hmm... Suddenly have the thought of opening a blogshop selling Jap fashion and yukata and stuff. Will anyone be interested if I do open one?

Anyway.. Here's the list of stuff I ordered for sprees this time round!

Ribbon spree I held:



The red one





The black one



This hairpin in rose pink

That's all I ordered for myself for the ribbon spree.

Also ordered more stuff together with Jo.



Hair extensions as those that I have are kinda cui already~



A simple handbag.



Boots to replace my current brown boots. I wear them too often they're falling apart already!



Wedges. I feel that this is pretty cute!



Floral dress. LOVES~



Lace dress



Checkered dress. I just have a thing for checkered clothings!



Fluffy dress. It just look so soft~~~



Polka dot top.



Fireworks print yukata



金魚 pre-tied obi



桜 traditional obi

And some batteries for my LED mirror.

Yuhu~ I just can't wait for all my stuff to arrive!

Okay. That's all for now.
Gonna rush off for Japanese lessons!

じゃ~またね~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...